What are Hotels Doing About COVID-19?
The Wingate by Wyndham St. George has been taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously. There are many things around the hotel that we have temporarily closed to prevent the spread of the virus:
- Breakfast Buffet:
- Although our complimentary breakfast buffet is one of the biggest hits, at this time we have been given direction by Wyndham to close temporarily. Instead, we are offering sealed breakfast options that consist of: a pre-packaged danish, granola bar, fruit cup, bottled water and a can of juice.
- Fitness Center/Pool/Hot Tub:
- We committed to your health and wellness! Unfortunately during this time, our fitness center, pool and hot tub will be closed until further notice.
- Business Center:
- At this time, the business center will be closed. We would like to provide you with the opportunity to do business as usual. In the event that you need to print any documents, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than happy to assist you.
- Conference Rooms:
- Unfortunately we are unable to hold events larger than 10 people at one time. If you have any questions in regards to scheduling an event, please email our Director of Sales and Marketing at email@example.com.
The Wingate by Wyndham continues to work closely with the county and neighboring cities in response to the Coronavirus. Our goal is to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Front Desk at 435-673-9608. We look forward to assisting you in the near future!
Comments are closed.